Lead Electromechanical Engineer
About the position
- Defines and manages the project design plans and deliverables based on the development master plan from definition until release for volume in the factory and the field.
- Organize for a proper project management structure and required resources to fulfill the plans both within Development & Engineering and in other sectors (Procurement, Industrial engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics) on people, materials and investments.
- Indentify bottle necks and take actions to realize the project.
- Provide regular feedback on status and progress of the project to the department and the program organization.
- Contribute to and manages product related continuous improvement initiatives.
- Academic level, Technical University.
- 10+ years of work experience in complex technically driven and international organization(s)
- Proven senior project management skills
- Multiple years experience in electrical machine infrastructure realization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnose / electronics cooling / integration / EMC.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environmentals.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Leadership (give direction). Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince to a team of professional designers
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Wide scope on system level and organization level (production and service)
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Act under high pressure.
- Technical discussion partner for supplier(s).
- Flexible in working hours.
- Fluent Dutch and English in speaking and writing.
Have we been able to spark your interest? Great! Please contact Sander Massant, Recruiter at PDM, for more information. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org of call or text him at +32 (0)475 45 00 73. See you soon!